Thursday, December 18, 2008

December Challenge Day 18

Since the last two posts have been boringly serious, let’s aim for levity today, shall we?

I’ve been sitting on these pics for about a week now. After the Chuck E. Cheeses party Adrian and I went to last weekend we stopped by my gal-pal, Elizabeth’s house. She had gotten a couple of pot bellied pigs about a year or so ago and had been wanting the boys to meet them. I don’t know how it works in the rest of the country, but here in Texas our farm animals are 100% fully integrated!

This here is Nathan…cautiously optimistic that the pig won’t eat him.

Photobucket

This are my friend, Elizabreast. She’s a hottie WITH a body.

Photobucket

Where do you feed YOUR pigs?

Photobucket

I had mentioned to Nathan the best way to dispose of a body is to feed it to the pigs. You can understand his apprehension in waving a cucumber slice near his mouth.

Photobucket

Adrian, however, was fearless and didn’t believe me when I told him about the dead bodies.

Photobucket

YES, everyone in Texas has pigs in their house. Just deal with it ya damn Yankees.

1 comments:

RambleRedhead said...

Don't let Big Fatty find out about these pigs - he might make a visit and cook them up!